It is essential for the success of the study that we gain as much movement data on our tagged or collared deer. If you or anyone you know has trail cameras anywhere in or near Fort Drum please look for tagged or collared deer. If someone tells you about photos they have or have seen please encourage them to go to our site and/or contact us for more information.
- Submissions will be used as part of our spatial database for all of our tagged deer.
- Photos and locations will not be shared with the public without explicit permission from the person submitting them.
- All questions and concerns can be sent to Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-315-2588
- Photos of deer with clearly ripped ears are also important. (See the first photo for an example)
If you find photos of collared or tagged deer:
- Connect using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter accounts on the right (Fastest Option) or Register
- If you register you will have to confirm your registration via email.
- Return to this page after logging in and your own drive should appear.
- Create a new folder for each trail camera location and name it whatever you would like (Camera number, location name, etc).
- Complete the location spreadsheet for the location information of all of your trail cameras. You can edit this as you add more trail camera locations throughout the year. (We have to give you manual permission to edit when you first create your account and then you can edit any time.)
- Please continue to submit all photos of tagged and collared deer as you get more photos.